Yeehaaa! Tasmania’s borders are open again! So keep this list of Hobart things to see and do handy for when you head down to the awesome Apple Isle. Going there for Christmas or in the New Year? Well, there’s even a section in this post on things to see and do in Hobart over the festive season.
However, if you feel like ducking over to Tassie right now then simply bite into this juicy blog about the things we saw and did while in Hobart. (We’re foodies.) Plus get some travel inspiration from a few other places we’ve been to around Tasmania.
In this “Hobart Things to See and Do” post you’ll get:
- The feels for Hobart’s rich history
- Insight into Hobart’s activities, sights and sumptuous style
- A taste of Hobart’s hive of creativity
- What you can see and do in Hobart during Christmas/New Year
- Things to see and do there all year ’round
- A selection of stuff we’ve seen and done around the greater state of Tasmania